Tuesday, October 26, 2004

iO cHeM fiNally OveR..

yeahz.. io chem finally over lehz.. whole brain full of reaction.. the the inorganic n organic compund.. now can erase all the memory lehz.. hahax.. can forget everything abt io chem now.. but then think still ok lahz.. i still got space in my brain to store my microbio.. hahax.. but then tml go airport is wan study chemical process principle B first.. microbio study on sat and sundae.. =) hahax.. but then horz.. todae io chem think wun do well lahz.. haiz.. coz my mind like suddenly blank off lehz.. coz too mani equations inside my brain then all mix up le.. coz some qn ask abt tis compund some ask abt the other.. but think can pass wan lorz.. is juz how well i can do onli lahz.. but then over is over le.. now should concentrate on my mircobio cppb engineering maths n my stupid retake o lvl eng.. arghh... juz let mi pass my eng can le.. i juz need a C.. that all.. k lahz.. wan go watch tv liao.. go watch ren wo ao you.. hehex...
-=[count down to game tour(hongkong) : 14days]=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home