Monday, November 22, 2004

bAo gE gE's wEdDiNg...

hmm.. juz came back frm msia todae.. went back to msia on 20th nov at the afternoon like that lahz.. went to fetch my bro frm work at 1pm.. then start our journey back.. first time sia.. my father decided to stop at yong peng(msia) to eat.. hahax.. coz my father alwayz travel straight down to my grandmother(gm) hse de.. he dun stop half way to eat de.. then aft eating.. we travel on the highway again.. then at 5+ reach gm hse.. hmm.. ailan they all already reach liao.. they drive back in the morning.. then at gm hse got ainy family.. siewfang n us.. hahax.. but then quite alot of ppl.. hahax.. got my dear cousin's son.. jiajun.. hahax.. he very cute n yandao sia.. hahax.. hmm.. then at nite got ppl come eat lahz.. some of the relatives lahz.. i oso dunno who lahz.. but then not alot of ppl lehz.. coz we still got alot of food left.. then at nite quite sian lahz.. rotting coz not poker cards all tis.. then we chitchat lorz.. got see my uncle n cousins they all play mahjong lahz.. =) went to slp at 12+ like tt lahz..
at 5+am.. heard the fire-cracker sound lahz.. i was like tot wat time is it sia.. so early i tot is 7+ or wat.. then.. i wake up at 8am like tt lahz.. then we all queue to bath at 9+ like tt lahz.. coz we guess that the bride n the bridegroom will reach at 11+ lorz.. then got a tradition lahz.. ger cannot see the couple before they enter the hse lahz.. then b4 they enter we start another firs-cracker again.. hahax.. then they come in.. then we 8 ger took all the food out for them to eat lahz.. then we took foto.. hmm.. then heard my cousin n bro took abt wat they do lahz.. my cousin(bao ge ge) funni sia.. the first hong bao he gif is $1000.. but then is indonesia currency.. hahax.. then they 8 guy charge into the hse but then kena push out by 10+ ger.. hahax.. then they haf to finish 1 spoon of sugar 1 spoon of salt 1 spoon of vinegar 1 spoon of soya sauce blahz blahz blahz.. then haf to do pumping.. hahax.. so kelian sia.. hahax.. but then nvm lahz.. once in a lifetime.. hahax.. then we went to bath then travel down to the restaurant at 5.45 like tt lahz.. the dinner should start at 6pm de.. but then onli start at 7pm lahz.. coz my tang-sao travel frm KL need time then somemore it was training lahz.. then muz drive slower.. then my jiajun.. hahax.. yandao sia.. hahax.. he onli 2yr old onli.. he wear a Tuxedo.. hahax.. damn cute lorz.. hahax.. he is like more of our focus lorz.. hahax.. he realli very cute n shuai sia.. hahax.. then we all keep taking his foto lahz.. hahax.. then the dinner end at 8+ lahz.. a total of 18 tables all full..
hmm.. then went back to gm hse.. then they find a dozen of carlsberg... hahax.. then uncle n cousin play mahjong then my other cousin drink wif their frenz.. then auntie they all chitchat behind then some watch tv then we all play poker.. hahax.. then my cousin sae ask my father buy another dozen of beer coz my father win lottery... hahax.. then total of 2 dozen of beer sia.. then 1 person drink 1 bottle then my cousin drunk lahz.. hahax.. then ask mi n my other cousin help him drink.. hahax.. they all drunk sia.. then at 11+ my cousin frenz went back.. he drive lahz.. then he reverse then 'bang' onto my cousin car.. hahax.. tis proven they cfm drunk lahz.. then mi my cousin n my sis play till 12am we went slp le..
todae wake up at 8am like tt.. then eat breakfast.. play card.. chitchat abit then go bath.. then at 10+ travel to my grandmother(mother's mother) hse then pass her thingy then went off le.. then reach singapore at 1+ lahz.. went to ang mo kio the S-11(blk 530) to eat lahz.. hmm.. so sian lehz.. got nth to do.. rotting at home.. result is coming out on the 24th nov(wed).. haiz.. 2 more days.. i dun wanna forward-module.. =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home