Friday, April 08, 2005

wAnNa pLay nBaLL.. =)

hmm.. trying to study mip exam lahz.. which is on mondae evening lahz.. but then very sian lehz.. try to study but then juz cant get into my brain.. hahax.. still got ap chem inside my brain.. hahax.. muz faster get ap chem out of my brain sia.. or else dunno how to memorise mip sia.. hmm.. 2 more paper to go.. but then still got 1wk to go b4 i take my last paper.. very sian lehz..
dunno wat happen to mi.. hahax.. tend to haf mood swing lahz.. hahax.. luckily no sch liao.. or else think my frenz all will suffer liao.. try to control myself.. dun wanna let my emotion n mood control mi lorz.. hehex.. hmm.. mayb bcoz quite alot of things i need to do.. to settle lorz.. then like quite busy lorz.. haiz.. stress ar.. then got alot of things keeep appearing in my mind lahz.. but then juz dun wanna think abt it until exam finish.. hahax.. exam faster finish lehz.. i wanna go camp.. go chalet.. go enjoy.. then can haf nball training.. i wanna play nball..
hmm..netball super league(nsl) starting soon le.. hehex.. can see my idol liao.. =) hehex.. so happy can see nball match.. they all all very good players lorz.. haiz.. dunno when i can play tt well.. it going to be 1 mth le.. i nv touch n play nball for 1 mth le.. miss nball.. hahax.. juz wanna keep myself busy.. hahax.. then no time to think of other stuff.. =) hehex..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home