Sunday, August 21, 2005

qUiz.. tEst.. aLL cOmiNg Le...

it has been long ever since my last blog.. haha.. dunno is i lazy to blog or too busy lehz.. hmm.. know my environment studies B quiz 1 result le.. got 42/50.. haha.. better than i expected.. =) heez.. then last mon went to reg at bukit batok driving centre.. hmm.. start my basix theory lesson on wed n thurs.. hmm.. going for prac next wk.. hope to get my evaluation done vy next wk.. then can take my basic theory test by this month end.. juz hope to pass it.. juz wanna be done wif it once.. dun wanna repeat wat i do.. haha.. n i oso hope tt my final theory oso can pass it during my first time.. oso for practical driving.. dunno can anot.. but will jia you de.. =)
getting busy wif quiz n test le.. still gto eltech report to do.. muz hand up by tis coming thurs.. but still got alot to do.. hope.. i'm still slacking.. haiz.. dun care le... muz finish tis report.. then can relax abit n prepare for quizes n tests...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home