Sunday, November 06, 2005

a BILLABONG bag fOr $99.90..!! =x

bought a backpack todae.. so HAPPIE..!! heez.. actually todae aft dinner mother sae wanna go back OG to change the shirt that she bought for my sister.. coz got a hole la.. then mi n my bro went walk walk around lorz.. then we went to the billabong department.. then i saw a backpack.. is quite nice lorz.. cost $99.90.. which is gif them $100 they return u 10cents change.. haha.. starting i tell my bro.. then he sae so ex lorz.. then i oso thinking onli la.. then my father ask mi dun wanna buy thing ar.. then i sae nth.. then we went up 2nd level to find my mother they all.. then aft tt went to look for my bro polo tee la.. then aft tt my mother ask mi wanna buy OP things anot.. then i sae no need.. juz ask father sponsored mi $50 can le.. i wan buy bag.. haha.. then my father ask mi go take la.. haha.. so i realli bought tt BILLABONG bag worz.. haha.. is quite big la.. hmm.. brown brown grey grey in colour.. not bad la.. haha... haha.. aniwae.. wanna thanx my father la.. haha.. he too gd la.. starting i dun expect him to let mi buy de.. haha.. aniwae.. i bought it le.. so happie... =) heez..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home