Friday, July 14, 2006

mY LuNaR biRtHdAy...!!

todae is my lunar birthdae.. no red egg or wat la.. but then nv expect that my grandmother rmb my birthdae.. she ask my cousin to pass mi red packet.. then my cousins they 4 gif mi birthday present... is $50 royal sporting house/stadium de voucher... realli quite surprise lorz.. coz she ask need to meet mi todae.. starting tot she wanna pass stuff to my mother but is not.. haha.. then i meet them at orchard lorz... then dunno wat to do i went to buy famous amos to treat myself la.. =x hehe..
yesterday went to cut my hair.. starting meet meijie is wanna go her hse bake cookies de.. but then end up we went to causeway point.. i went jean yip to cut my hair la.. but then cut liao oso nt much diff la.. nt much ppl can see the diff la.. but then my fringe is much shorter n hair is thinner la... but feel very diff la.. now fringe abit short is like so guai guai like that.. =x so not like mi la.. haha... but at least my hair cut le nv become worst can le.. =)
hmm.. tml going to ntu to umpire some carnival in the afternoon.. but then not sure is wat carnival la.. juz hope it can be slack or wat can le.. but then weather dun so hot can le...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home