Thursday, December 27, 2007

mY mUsHrOoM fAMiLy pHoTo..

hEre is my mUshRoOm fAmiLy de pHotOs..

the sMaLL & bIg mUsHrOoMs
-=taken in office during x'mas eve.. nv realise actually i got another mushroom gift=-

mY mUsHrOoM fAmiLy
-=my rEd mUsHrOoM fAmiLy.. cUte ritE.. sMaLL oNe iS mY cAr kEy dE kEy cHaiN.. middLe siZe oNe is a hAnDpHoNe hoLdEr.. big oNe oF cOz iS to hUg dE.. =-

nv take out the big mushroom to hug la.. coz i still prefer my favourite pillow.. haha.. see that handphone holder oso very cute but duno should use anot.. scare it get dirty.. haha.. kind of miss my previous handphone holder.. cant realli rmb how it look like but is square-ish n is an anime character.. hmm.. nvm.. now got my mushroom family.. cute rite.. still got another photo which i took with 3 of them n the christmas tree in the office..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home