Sunday, August 22, 2010

polaroid camera =pPp

went for a movie/dinner with yongsheng, shuting n letian @ Tampines Mall.. watched After Shock.. nice show and is sad though.. have dinner at ding tai fung while shuting went to take her iPhone 4.. aft that we went to Tampines 1 to walk walk as letian nv been there before.. wanted to have nydc mud pie for dessert but long long queue so ended up at Secret Recipe..

got my Polaroid camera from Shuting as she helped me got it at Korea while she was there 1 week ago.. so i got a new toy now =x she bought a accessory for the camera as my birthday gift which is used to take self photo =x heehe..

so this is what i got so far as my birthday gift..
1. a tortoise cushion (by some GSK Biological colleague) so i can use it as sitting too long on my seat cause me back pain..
2. Louis Vuitton (LV) tote (NeverFull MM) from my beloved Boyfriend (Yongsheng)
3. Polaroid Camera (shared with yongsheng) & it acceassory
4. Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX from Shuting, Letian, Grevin & Derrick =pPp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home