Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cousin ah lun wedding.

is the mid of 28th week of training with 77 weeks remaining.. although is the mid of the week but today is my last working day for the week as I'm going for Holiday tml till sunday.. only work on Mon and today as yesterday I took leave and accompany boyfriend and his mum to go Tekong as Jiasheng was enlisted yesterday. went for a 1/2 tour at tekong and to know how it look like there.

went back to Malaysia over the weekend for cousin (ah lun) wedding. it was a long weekend as Friday was a Public Holiday as is deepavali. left Singapore at 10+am and reached the Tuas Checkpoint at about 10.50am.. Tuas Checkpoint didn't jam but just after the Tuas Checkpoint at the peak of the bridge that link to Malaysia custom was jammed. even though it jammed we felt alright as we assumed the most it will only take extra 1 hour. but to our surprise, the cars were moving too slowly.. REALLY SLOW.. luckily i was driving instead of my Father if not he will scold n nag. only pass Malaysia Custom at 3pm. YES...!!! is a 4 HOURS jam..!!!

my brother drove the vios and he only jammed for 3 hours as he drove on the road shoulder as what other vehicles were doing too. then he stopped at the 2nd toll on the Malaysia Highway as my mother and cousin n his wife could visit the washroom.
and guess what happen.. the car couldn't start and it was due to the battery. the battery is dead.. so they got to wait 1 hour for us to reach to try to use my father car's battery to use some tool to connect so that my bro can try to start the car.. luckiyl it works..!! if not.. really dunno what to do le..

went for tea break at Yong Peng as we didnt have lunch as we are stucked in the jam since 11am till 3pm.. and luckily boyfriend bought some snack n if not i think my sisters will be damn hungry.

reach grandparent place at 6.45pm which initially i should reach at 2 plus 3pm.. went straight to my auntie house for buffet dinner for bridegroom friends and family members.. woke up at 7+am on Sat which is the exact wedding day for my cousin.. we all queue to used the toilet as there are quite a number of us involved in this wedding in the sense that we are the drivers, some are to go to my aunt hse to help to set up table n chair, decoration when the bride arrived.. reach my aunt hse at 9plus and leave the house at 10am for the auspicious hour. a total of 6 cars (incl. the wedding car). aft all the fetch the bridge n lunch. back to my grandparent place at 1+.. went to the salon to cut n wash hair since my mother say she wanna go wash hair so i drove her there so i also cut my hair lorz. trim quite a bit.. is still long but i could feel the diff in the length..

at night wedding dinner supposed to go ard tables to serve the martel n red wine but we got no power so alot of them dun wanna drink.. then my other cousin can go ard n clear quite a few bottle.

was very tired from the busy weekend with not enough slp as i always need plenty of sleep over the weekend so that i feel alright on weekday during work.

feel enthu for my Krabi Trip tml. just pray hard that it doesn't rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home