Sunday, June 26, 2011

tml going to be the 61th week of the training with 44 weeks left.. can't wait for training to be over.. kinda torturing =x but it good to have nice colleagues ard at least there is something good that is happening.. something is kinda wrong with my life.. not knowing where i'm heading to.. feeling lost, like always as i'm always walking but dunno where or what i want at the ending point.. sometime it makes me feel so tired.. what's that that is tiring me i shall not mention as i'm trying to sort that out too.. been having good food and make myself happie.. is good just that hopefully my weight will not make me unhappy.. going to bali this coming friday with 7 colleagues.. i think it wil be a fun one =) looking forward to it as i'm always looking forward to events/activities to make my life not that routine and bored..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home