Friday, October 14, 2011

read the book "The Rules of Love".. some of the contents feel so real and so true.. now it makes me wonder.. maybe what i did even though not most people will support. but i think i'm better now.. i shall let go of a guy that i didn't love as much as he love me and i should let him go and let the person who is meant for him to love him fully as he is.. maybe now is a tough time for me to be on my own but i have already made it through for almost 1 month plus.. i should be able to live on my own, relationship shouldn't make anyone dependence on each other, instead independence should be part of it. we are there for the person not because we re dependence of them, we might not need them, but is because WE WANT TO BE THERE for them.. NOT because WE NEED THEM..

already i read them but is really how i really do it, this is the tough part. another thing is about trust.. is my own issue, maybe the past contribute to that, but without trust, there won't be any relationship.. i hope people to trust me but it kind of difficult for me to trust someone fully.. i'm always doubtful, i guess not to anyone but to myself.. i'm lack of self confident esp in relationship cause i just don't feel that i'm special or what.. i'm only confident in things that i know i can.. i can be pessimistic but can be optimistic too, but is it the real me, i'm not sure too.. and 1 more thing is "YOU CAN'T MAKE SOMEONE LOVE YOU".. yes, that's life and that is super true.. sometime you just don't love the one who love you, no matter how much you try.. you do like them, maybe a little love them but not that love's love kind.. so, i shall not even try or think of trying to make anyone love me cause it should be from them, if they don't love me, i cant force that, i will only let go =)

and don't make the same mistake in relationship. if this kind of guy didn't suit you in the past, it can't work out in the past. most likely, a similiar kind of guy that appears won't work out too.. so don't fall for the same kind..

yes.. so i guess.. i shall be lonely for the rest of my life =x haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home