Tuesday, December 20, 2011

心裡有了更多莫名其妙的感觸⋯⋯

felt the awkwardness and uneasiness. I already don't know which is the real me.. If I don't speak, others will feel that I wasn't being me, but who know which is the real me..


today a poly friend told me: Actually in a relationship, as long as the couple have the same mindset and thinking that the relationship could work out and work towards it, it is possible. as long as the thinking and goals are aligned, they are all workable and reachable".. 在聽到這些話時,心裡有莫名其妙的感觸⋯⋯ the friend also add on with this "you must learn to accept the stuff about him/her rather than to tolerate, if not, the relationship can't work".. then added on with "is a give and take, one will change and stuff, but must be working toward the same goal".. 心裡有了更多莫名其妙的感觸⋯⋯

i still felt at most times that i'm not suitable to be in a relationship. or should i be changing my this thinking?


i think i have lost some friends but i guess i also lost myself...


there are many things that i feel like knowing, doing and wanting.. but i know i cannot ask, say, know or do..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home