Saturday, March 10, 2012

getting to lazy to blog recently.. or should say my workload got more.. more work in company and more assignment due 2nd week of april for school work.. actually i think i did hit my limit already.. too much for me to handle.. sometime i just feel i cant even really breathe at work.. so many things to do, review, write, and settle.. sigh.. i did think that i cant make it for a more supervisory role.. i still got sch assignments which i have yet to even start.. revision not done yet.. i just feel i will flung this sem.. and the best thing is there is only 1 paper this sem.. when there are 2 paper.. i dont know how to cope already.. my plan is this.. if i dont do well for this sem.. i wil just drop my studies already.. i'm not that discipline, competent and capable of handling work and studies..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home