Sunday, October 31, 2004

todae my cousins they all came frm msia to our hse.. hahax.. they came here to swim wif my sis.. play wif her.. make till the hse very noisy till i cannot study sia.. then at noon time like that.. mi mother n auntie when shopping.. then my bro went out.. so left mi my 2 sis my 3 cousin n my uncle-in-law.. i try to study by keeping myself in my room.. i did manage to study abit lorz.. at 3+4 they went down to swim again.. then suddenly the hse bcum very quiet.. coz onli my mi n my other sis at home.. hahax.. but then study study n study.. i now onli finish till topic G.. still hot H,I,J,K & M.. luckily no need study topic L.. not tested.. so still got 5 more chapter to go for tonite.. so now i going to start on chapter H le.. juz hope that can juz get over wif microbio soon.. then still left wif cppb n engineering maths + eng o lvl.. so muz realli study liao.. dun wan regret k lahz.. wan go study le.. on-ing music now for studying..
-=[count down to game tour(hongkong) : 9days]=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home