Tuesday, November 30, 2004

cHaNgE fOnE.. hEheX..

hmm.. slpt till 4 todae.. very tired.. body aching lahz.. hmm.. then onli ate 1 meal todae.. hahax.. then slack lorz.. then todae father come back then ask mi change fone.. sae he giving mi the sony ericsson k700i then i gif him my t630.. hmm.. he starting xchange his first k700i wif my bro coz his panasonic GD88 got some problem lahz.. hahax.. then my father sell the fone to his worker lahz.. then dunno y he go buy another k700i.. then i take that wan lorz.. he oso very funni.. i go buy the ear piece for my t630.. now no use liao.. coz he dun wan lahz.. then i got xtra battery for that fone oso.. now dunno wat to do liao.. hmm.. nvm lahz.. now i got new fone.. then took mi very long to transfer my stuff frm t630 to my new hp.. hmm.. hehex.. got new fone le.. hahax.. now still working hard for my canon ixus 40..
mother going back msia on thurs.. think coming back next wk.. sian lehz.. dunno wat to do lehz.. if no nball no umpiring then i will be rotting at home le.. haiz.. then haf to do hse work le.. i very lazy de lehz.. hahax.. now discussing abt GEMs thingy wif my classmates.. then see our new time-table le.. hmm.. still not bad lahz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home