Tuesday, November 14, 2006

t|rEd.. fiNaLLy 1 qUiZ dOwN bUt mOrE tO gO..

think todae should blog abit le.. long long time nv blog le n getting more n more lazy to blog.. getting busy wif my fyp stuff n now reports quiz n fyp presentation coming.. so now very busy lorz.. then still slacking now lehz.. dun realli feel like doing my report.. todae dtn quiz juz finish so more relax now.. but still got alot of things to do.. tis fri still got another quiz then still got fyp report stuff then got 2 reports to do then tml will haf another report to do.. so so so sian.. haiz... haf be slacking for very long.. tis fri haf to go for llab10 de training.. then vincent they all wanna tok to mi abt whether i wanna stay at llab 10 n my commitment to llab10 coz i think my probation is over le.. so now they wan to haf serious talk to mi n stuff ask mi to haf mental preparation n stuff.. haiz.. i dunno wanna stay anot.. i oso dunno abt continuing or not to continue netball.. haiz.. but i think i will stay n continue playing netball.. juz do my part n try my best n work hard.. whether anot can stay in the team or can make it to be the 1st team to play depend ba.. is not for mi to decide.. i dun haf tt much faith n confidence n passion on netball le.. i still like netball but is nt that much as last time.. mayb is due to quite a no. of stuff that happened ba.. dunno.. now gt more impt stuff for mi to do la such as my studies my fyp my frenz n obviously my boifren.. hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home