Tuesday, January 01, 2008

YEAR 2008..!!

Today is 1st January 2008.. the 1st day of a new year.. alot of things happened in 2007.. 2007 was a very bad year to alot of us.. especially my classmates n mi.. 3 of my classmates lost their father.. is very sad but is life we noe we haf to carry on with our life.. for mi.. i should wrap up my yesterYear & set my New Year Resolution for 2008.. i nv set resolution before coz i dun believe in it.. but it is just like setting target in my life.. for this year..

todae is the 100th day without you by my side(since u left australia)... 没有你在身边的第 100 天 is also 分手的第 85 天.. is stupid rite but i duno why am i still counting on & on.. hoping 1 day i wun have to count anymore or 1 day someone will walk up to mi n ask mi to count up another thing instead.. but all this 85 days.. there are tears, smilez, laughter, silly thoughts.. everything is in it.. the starting 2 months was not great at all.. there is onli tears that accompany mi everyday.. no smile or laughter from mi.. but i realise that if i continue to be so down n upset.. my friends around mi will be affected too.. i need to stand up.. need to wake up.. be strong be independent.. start to learn to love myself.. i nv noe how to love myself but i guess i'm getting better le ba.. i'm changing to be a better person.. changing bad points that you did mention to mi before but changing not bcoz of you but for a better "me" =) actually i did think about all those words that you said to mi but i realise.. watever you sae contradict or i think you phrase it in the way that u dun wanna hurt mi but u dun mean watever u sae.. but i guess is not important to mi.. i noe you love her alot alot (not like wat you told mi) n she love you alot.. she is the cup of tea you wan n the perfect one that you wan.. she qian jiu you alot.. she treat you very good.. you dun love her also very weird ba.. but to mi.. you are happie you are safe n healthy.. nothing matter more... i've learn to love someone in another way which i nv thought i could have done.. but thanks for everything that you have bring to mi.. thank you..

thank you my friends out there.. for supporting mi for caring n concerning mi during my down period in my life.. you all realli brighten up my days.. there is someone i must realli thank you.. SHUTING.. xie xie ni.. thanks for being there for mi even when i'm in australia.. realli thank you.. i noe i did make you guys disappointed by the silly incident i did n make you guys worried for mi.. i wun do that le.. i must learn to love myself more instead of onli loving someone else.. although i still didn't did wat you guys realli wan mi to do to forget him n dun love him n to let go.. but i'm already letting go in some sense.. coz i realise i could love someone from another direction from another way..

i'm leaving australia in less than 2 months time.. haiz.. time realli pass very fast.. but i might not be coming back to singapore soon.. i might choose to stay there to continue my Honours or maybe i will choose to stay there to work.. i duno.. this thought does appear in my mind.. but if can i guess i will choose to come back in end july tis year aft my graduation.. realli hope can have my friends and stuff over to my graduation n share my joy.. but it is too expensive to fly to Brisbane le.. although always in my heart & mind i hope you will be there but it isnt wat i wan in the starting coz now the 身份 that you appear will be different le.. n there isn't any need or a must for you to fly all the way there le even you did promise before.. but is ok.. i noe is my future.. even if nobody appear during my graduation.. i should also be happie coz i going to get my degree cert.. just hope tis coming semester will be a good one.. no more crazy stuff that make mi go crazy n wanna give up on my studies..

ok.. going off soon le.. huixian de birthday celebration.. her birthday tml.. but not feeling well now.. haiz.. actually dun feel like going le.. but is 21st birthday.. must go.. present everything get le.. so later just go can le coz present with wee kiang they all..


you are always the one i love & i care for. i don't need you to be with mi coz i noe someone is beside you le.. take care pls.. pls take care of your health.. you should know how much you meant to mi.. but i know how much she meant to you n how little i meant to you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home