Tuesday, May 27, 2008

30% done onli.. DIE DIE DIE..!!!

still in sch doing report.. guess is good to do work in sch especially with limited quota used to access the internet.. i left 10MB but now onli left 5MB.. haha.. so.. i can onli do work cant realli sign in msn or surf net all tis.. but is 10.30pm now.. tml got to submit my research de report but i onli 30% done.. haiz.. just got to discuss with ian gentle how he wan my report to be like n stuff.. so i onli got 1 day plus to get it done.. but i need to send it to michael (PhD student) to edit my english n flow of my report coz my english suck.. ok.. is time to really practise english.. must speak more english write more and read more.. yes.. if not i realli 'chui'.. haha.. that is not english.. ok.. got to continue my report le.. tonite is dun need to slp de.. let see whether i will go for tml 8am lesson anot.. if go mean i do my report till then can go lesson.. if not i slp at 4+5 am then i cfm wun be able to wake up de.. but got to train myself to slp less le.. coz exam is coming.. i need time n more time.. if not i cfm cant study finish de..

ok.. got to continue my work le..


i miss you... how are you le..? waiting for your news and updates from ur life..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home