Friday, May 16, 2008

finally i'm done with the poster.. but then haben discuss with my supervisor/lecturer = IAN GENTLE. yesterdae slpt at 4 am.. haiz.. the poster was still not finish yet.. today wanted to wake up early to finish it up de.. but then realli too tired le.. then todae wake up at 10am.. got to go for 11am de lectures.. then aft lesson at 12 start to do my poster presentation.. hopefully it will be ok ba.. realli very tedious and tiring lorz.. especially got to squeeze everything into the 1 slide which is 100cm x 70cm la.. i set that for my poster size.. but got to include alot of things in lorz.. but then i can onli sae it is not very well done ba.. is kind rush.. due to mi being so slack and not productive enough.. haiz.. ok.. now done with this poster presentation, it is time to start my nano prac de report which is due on 20th and my crystallography assignment due on 23rd.. ok.. got to get started and get going le.. too mani things to do le.. arghh.. nv manage my time well. but then got to sae.. tis sem realli too slack le.. skip alot of morning lectures due to not being able to wake up.. or should sae i'm not discipline enough.. i duno y but i recently realli need alot of slp and rest.. realli very tired.. but dunno y la =x haha.. this sem think the number of lectures i went and skip is about the same ba =x opps.. ok la.. is almost exam time le.. realli must start to chiong le.. just like wat yongsheng sae.. is my last sem le.. just endure awhile more.. just 1 more month and i'm done.. so must work hard this sem.. ok.. yes.. work hard work hard..

now still in school.. waiting for my supervisor to be free to talk to mi regarding my poster. he is busy now so just got to wait ba. is my fault though.. coz starting suppose to gif him on tues.. then drag. then tell him will send to him on wed or thurs.. i oso nv =x coz i haben finish yet.. now finish le.. but got to wait lorz. so now do abit of my nanomaterial prac report ba.. ok.. JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU...

MOTIVATION. DISCIPLINE. ENDURANCE. yenwei 加油! 加油! 加油!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home