Friday, July 25, 2008

in sch now.. rotting i guess.. waiting for Jeremy to be here to discuss with me what i'm suppose to do for my Honours as Ian Gentle is still not back from his overseas trip.. haiz.. this week is quite slack but guess next week start got to start working le.. still not sure what i'm doing for my Honours project yet.. sian.. i guess i'm slow now.. need to do research proposal soon but i dun even know what i'm doing yet.. haiz.. dunno la..

still haben upload photo yet coz my laptop is still not alright yet.. is with james asking him to help mi check what is the problem with my laptop and maybe need to reformat.. tis laptop is giving mi quite a problem.. got to get it done before i start bring my laptop to sch to do my honours stuff.. dun feel anything if the convo/graduation.. just feel the same.. aiya.. dunno la..

feeling lost now.. i dunno am i moving forward or i'm pulling myself back.. maybe i should realli try to learn to protect myself more and dun get myself hurt so easily.. but sometimes.. saying is easier than doing. haiz.. dunno la.. guess you all wun understand what i'm saying ba.. i'm just confused.. i just dun understand.. i just dunno what i wan.. haiz.. maybe you should have disappear from my life long long time ago.. and maybe this you shouldn't enter my life now.. coz you dun even know what do you wan.. to be fair to myself and trying to stop hurting myself anymore.. i should have step out of it and never into it again.. tis time..... i realli got to keep to this. coz i know tis is the better way out..


feeling lost..
not seeing myself anywhere..
standing in a no where position..
will you understand this feeling..?
i guess i myself is also confused with this situation...
i choose to step out of it..
and maybe..
i shouldn't return...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home