Tuesday, January 13, 2009

busy week.. but cant rmb why.. haha..

time to blog again..
been busy this week..?
i also cant rmb much of wat i did..

went for Junhao's birthday chalet from 3rd to 5th Jan..
5th Jan went to Malaysia Embassy to do my citizenship stuff..
eh..
wat else i also cant rmb..

met up with club mitre/Raven CC.
but can't rmb when..
met up again yesterday for dinner & KTV session..
at ngee ann poly alumni club house..

went training on fri..
aching till now..
tml going to NTU to meet up with Marianna..
going to start doing my thesis tml..
Introduction & Methodology parts..

cant rmb much of wat i did over the week la..
but then my KL & Genting trip is cancel..
coz kind of rush also la..
tight on budget too..
anyway..
is better in some sense..
i got more time for my Honours work..
really got to start le..
if not i know i will die when i return back to Brisbane.



life.becomes.colourful.with.you.around.
thanks.for.cheering.me.up.
thanks.for.listening.to.my.complains.
thanks.for.being.there.for.me.
it's.great.to.have.you.around.
looking.forward.to.everyday.
with.you.by.my.side.
i.believe.in.you.
hope.things.will.work.out.well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home