Thursday, February 12, 2009

time for new updates..!!

1. i'm back in Brisbane..
2. i'm back in Uni to start my Honours project
3. i've a screwed up project, therefore i might have some changes to my project..
( AT THIS POINT OF TIME...!!! )
4. i'm attached, therefore i will be celebrating Valentine Day in 2 days.
5. i'm going to Gold Coast for some getaway n "relaxation" at Warner Brothers.Movie World & Wet&Wild next weekend.
6. i got my belated 21st Birthday present from my cousins --> Emporio Armani watch (AR5735)
7. i got my belated 21st Birthday present from SP netballers --> Calvin Klein Jean Bag

i'm currently stoning n rotting as I don't know what to do for my Honours project.
just cant wait for weekend.

my hard disk is gone..
something is just nt right abt it..
i pluck it into my com, it turn my com off instantly..
haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home