Sunday, April 19, 2009

Oakley Enduring =)

got this new game..
http://ahweii.mybrute.com
is kind of lame but is cute ya..
haha..
join me k..
create your brute n choose the character/colour you wan..
is fun =)

finally i got my 1st pair of Oakley..
is damn expensive..
yes.. i know..
starting wanted to get the non-polarised one..
but dun have non-polarised for the lens shape that i want..
end up got to get the polarised one..
which is $90 extra..
so it cost me $369.95 for the Oakley Enduring..
is Damson with Rudy Irdium lens..
is nice n unique i feel..
is very very expensive..
got to budget budget le..
haiz..
but won't get anything for myself le..
coz i spent too much le..
for this one month.
the shopping money i spent is way way too much..
anyway wanna subsidised me for my OAKLEY???
haha..

going to Tasmania and Melbourne this July..
going to Tasmania to skii and travel around..
will be flying to Melbourne first for a few day before going to Tasmania..
is cheaper to fly to Tasmania from Melb rather then flying straight to Tas from Brisbane..
so happy that there is something for me to look forward to..
but first of all..
i got to be done with my Honours first before i can start enjoying my holiday..
ok.. got to go do some work le..
so HAPPY i got my OAKLEY sunglasses =pPp
heez...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home