Sunday, June 07, 2009

the busy weeks have been over..
submitted my thesis on 3rd June..
submitted my report on 5th June plus did my super lousy presentation that day..
just got that super strong feeling that i will be super marked down for this coursework
especially by my super lousy n unprepared presentation..
everyone is so so nice except mine.. haiz..

this coming friday will be the last day of my Honours..
thesis presentation..
haiz.. i just praying hard that i dun get second lower for my honours can le..
my thesis was unfinished.. is incomplete..
then my coursework also so chui..
i just hope that my presentation wun give mi too many problems..
i just hope no very difficult questions..
haiz.. i nv hope of getting a first class honours..
but at least a second upper will done..
so please please..
no second lower please..
haiz..
if i really get second lower..
i guess i also dunno wat to do le..
haiz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home