Tuesday, May 19, 2009

-=hang it there=-

haben blog for the past 1 week..
been a very busy week and it gonna be more busy and tired..
my thesis is due soon.. on 3rd June..
need to get my draft out asap.
plus i'm still running lab work now..
i'm so tired..

i guess i wun be blogging until my thesis submission ba..
unless i need to vent my anger if i have any..

didnt slp much yesterday night..
slpt at 7am in the morning.. and woke up at 8.15am..
1.5 hr slp the max... i'm just so tired..
suppose to be in uni doing lab.. but i'm just too tired that i slpt in front of the com..
haiz.. aft taking a bath.. got to chiong my work again..
just hang it there fore another 15 days..
but then got to do seminar and exam le..
sian sian sian..
but there is something for me to look forward to..
Melbourne and Tasmania =)
1 week in Melb and 1 week in Tas..
enjoying holiday..
but that is aft all the hard n tough time..
so now.. just jia you n jia you..
i believe it will be over soon..

-=hang it there=-
-=hang myself=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home