Sunday, September 06, 2009

Yong Sheng Scam Day (YSSD) 05/09/09 =)

hmm.. seem like is the template that i was using previously got problem that why lead to my blog not showing up.. change to a simple template to try out and seems that it works.. so i will keep to this simple template first before i start customizing my own template =) heez..

yesterday was a very nice day.. i was suppose to 'fly' back to singapore yesterday at 2.45 PM flight.. but but.. i did went to the airport, i did 'check-in' my luggage and i did 'fly'.. heez.. before i head to the airport, i already did early 'check-in' of luggage to Depper street (Shi Jian's place) =).. and after that send me off at airport, i 'fly' to Club Mitre =pPp with all these plans, we all success in SCAMMING Yong Sheng Chong.. i arrived in 'Singapore" at about 11.30 PM.. the 'Singapore' that we are talking is La Dolce Vita (Italian Coffee place at Milton).. and best of all, i call yongsheng and tell him i going to La Kopi then he ask me go where la then i tell him beside him.. and guess what, he didn't even bother to look beside him when I have already stand beside him to talk on the phone for about 30 sec to 1 min le and he did not feel it at all.. but it was a fun SCAM =)

so it makes 5th September 2009 an official Yong Sheng Scam Day (YSSD)..!! thanks everyone who participate in this scamming process and i know all of you enjoy to Scam YongSheng =) haha..

and thanks all those who gave me my belated birthday present and farewell gift: Ipod Nano (product Red).. is nice nice.. thank you.. is what i need to motivate myself to go jogging alone.. thanks everyone =)

still feeling very tired aft all these days of irregular sleeping hours and trying to pack my stuff before i " fly off " yesterday.. body clock isn't working very well now.. sleep very late at about (2+ 3am) but can wake up at 8+ am in the morning then cant slp back le.. haiyo.. sian..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home