Monday, August 03, 2009

Kena Rejected coz not enough experience..

went Harbour Town on Sat with Hairul and Yongsheng..
initially i didnt get anything for myself coz i on tight budget..
but end up i got myself a Nine West flat which cost $69 coz Nine West is a branded and expensive brand.. got myself a Adidas jacket too.. which cost only $19 coz everything was on 30%.. so i save money.. wanted to get a Ralph Lauren blue polo tee which cost $59 only.. maybe i will get that if i'm going to Harbour Town again.. since i'm going back SG le might as well get all this cheap stuff.. heeez.. save me alot if i get the polo tee.. somemore is skinny polo tee not classic or custom fit.. so it is nicer =)

bad news...
i got rejected from my job application.. went for the interview..
everything seems fine.. but today morning they called and said they not going to hire us..
the "us" is saying me and another guys who went for the interview..
they say they want someone with more experience..
so.. haiz..
i've no choice in aussie le..
no job no job..
so i'm going back singapore in about 1 month time..
actually that is my ticket back la..
can push forward can push backward..
see how things go..
but i feel like going back straight away le..
if not.. i dun feel like going back and i wanna stay longer..
all blame myself.. i should have took the tutoring..
well done man.. what a stupid me to be responsible to tell them i got another job application..
haiz.. feeling so emotional now..
=(
i dun feel any excitement le..
suddenly after today morning call, i'm back to reality..
i cant work here.. i cant get TR or PR here le..
no excuse to stay longer here..
how u wan me to feel enthusiastic..
i know i'm suppose to feel happy about the birthday present..
but now.. the feeling and thinking of going back home has sadden me alot alot..
i'm so sorry.. i dun wan the birthday present yet..
i dun feel happy about it..
time is passing so fast now..
i'm sorry to disappoint u when u ask me to search for the present..
coz i'm not in the mood..
wait for me to tune my mood and emotion first can..

i'm sorry..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home