Wednesday, December 16, 2009

tonight.. i feel the heartache again.. it hurts.. to hear comment like.."maybe you don't mean it, but you purposely do it" ... ... don't say you didn't that.. coz i rmb that exactly as you spoke it.. when that sentence came out.. my mind and heart totally shut down.. what a way you view me as.. maybe i purposely make ur life difficult.. but have you ever thought, it is difficult for me too.. maybe i shouldn't have came.. maybe that will work out the plan.. i know u mean it well.. but it is the best plan for you.. but not for me.. i'm just here to see you graduate.. i dun need to go anywhere.. i just wanna chill and rest.. i dun mind going places with u.. but sometime, i just dun feel like it.. i just wanna relax and slack.. i know u wanna put me into ur plan.. but sometime i dun feel comfortable with me.. i know i must compromise and be understanding.. or maybe.. i really make you life difficult..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home