Thursday, March 25, 2010

Email from EDB - LOT briefing for GSK & Formal Offer from GSK =pPp

it really makes my days/month =) got the call yesterday from GSK - a formal offer to the job.. then today got the email from EDB that i have been selected for the LOT programme so now got to go for a briefing session first before we accept the Letter of Offer =) so happy =pPp hope my luck will go on.. yesterday lost alot alot on mahjong luckily yesterday my mood is good.. if not i think i will get damn pissed off.. anyway.. i need to earn back the loss coz is really quite a sum =x haiz.. just so unlucky for mahjong.. hope things will get better..

2 Comments:

Anonymous jia ying said...

Hi,

Do you mind emailing me the questions they asked you during the interview you had with GSK ? I'm graduating this year, and I got an interview with GSK next week. So now i'm like preparing myself and abit worried about the interview. Thank you so much. I appreciate it.

my email is yong0061@ntu.edu.sg

thank you.

9:44 PM  
Blogger aHwEi said...

i'm not sure if i can help u.. the company that interview me is GSK Biological at Tuas and if i'm not wrong is different from the GSK at Boon Lay/Pioneer. the qns they ask are abt ur character then ask u to give scenrio that u met with that show example of how u solve the problem.. i can't really remember what they ask but you can prepare yourself by knowing what GSK does, then what is your job scope is abt then i think you need some technical knowledge.. i will say interview is more of how you react to their questions and confident and conformtable.. sorry if i cant really help as i think the questions they will ask is based on your resume/past experience..

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home