Sunday, January 31, 2010

1st Anniversary - Words of appreciation =)

just getting very lazy with blogging. although i have been very free and bored at times but I just don't have the feeling of writing an entry.

I was thinking that I should mention this in my blog since I have yet to update my blog for this past 1 week.. on 28th Jan 2010, Thursday, I went to Kuishin-bo for Dinner Buffet. Can you believe it, that was the first time i visit Kuishin-bo although I always heard their advertisement on TV. Miiee miiee treat me for the dinner that day as it was our anniversary =) ya. is our official one year into our relationship =pPp a Good start i believe.. anyway.. i just want to write this entry for U, Sean Chong Yong Sheng aka Sean John aka MiiEe miieE =) thanks for all the giving, taking, forgiving, understanding, accommodating & compromising all along.. Thank you for Loving me. I always feel your love but sometime (maybe is most of the time) i just like to disturb you.. you will understand what i mean by that sentence. And i believe that you know that I am just a person who like to nag, complain and compare from time to time, but I just want to let you know, i don't mean any harm, i just want you to know how i feel but things are not that serious as I have complain on.. I like to nag, complain but at the end of the day, you know I will still do that stuff or go to the place even if i don't feel very good about doing so..

Thanks for the Ralph Lauren tote, Lacoste bag, Adidas sport watch, Nintendo DS Lite, Tiffany & Co. ear studs and many many little small/big/can't see at the surface things that you have done for me =) really appreciate the effort you put into this relationship although at times we have arguments. thanks for always listening to my complains/rubbish talk/nonsense.. thanks for tolerating my temper (i'm working on this part) and sometime unreasonable requests and demands. i know we are both working hard for our future to make this relationship even better.. i looking forward to spending more times and years with you in the future and I know you feel that same too.. Thanks for being there for me ALWAYS =)

I LOVE YOU, miiEe MiieE.. MUACKS..!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home