Sunday, May 30, 2010

End of 4th week of training

4th week of training at the company had ended.. it was a short week as there is only 4 working days as Friday is Vesak day so is a Public Holiday. The week passed very fast as Monday I was busy with a task that I need to sort the data while from Tues to Thur I was attached to a Environmental/biological testing lab to do some SAP understudy. time passed even faster as Thursday was company's recreational club 1st event - Fruit Day. The event start at 4pm where we gather at the cafeteria to see the Watermelon eating competition. There were various fruit available for us to eat too.. examples like mango, durians, mangosteen etc.

Friday went dinner with YS's sec sch frenz at Madarin Gallery. We went Wild Honey which is a restaurant that served all day breakfast. The food is not too bad, but just kinda expensive. 2 drinks and 1 breakfast can cost about $40 plus, and if u order 2 breakfast and 2 drinks, it can cost up to $60 ++ $70.. but is nice. service is good..

Sat had gathering with my sec sch frens - Benny lo, WeeKiang, Roddy, JunYi, PeckHong, ChiHang, HuiXian, YiSiew. Yisiew's BF came and join us at a later time, while YS was around to help me too.. went for lunch at Tampines Blk 802(near benny place) where I met a friend which I have not seen for years - Ronnie Tan.. So coincidence. He was having lunch with his gf while I am about to have lunch with my bf.. anyway.. after lunch went to fetch Benny at his place to go collect the BBQ food together. last min waited for Peck then all 4 of us went to BBQ Wholesales to collect the BBQ food before we picked CH & HX to go my hse there swimming..

BBQ was not too bad with games(monopoly cards games + drinking games).. most of them is kinda drunk coz they drank Chivas & Cordon Blue.. they mixed them with little coke/green teas. but after some time, u can see that they are kinda 'high' or 'crazy'.. i didnt drink much coz i also scare hangover plus need to work on Monday.

Have been checking my bank account since Thursday night till now but my training allowance is not banked in yet =( still waiting..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home