Sunday, August 05, 2012

the guy who i loved most

a guy that i loved the most... who affects me the most n understand me the most.. he is not just a parcel of my life but he is one that will be "with" me for life. but he will never be the guy that i will be with forever.

love has no forever. love to others may be just part n parcel of life but for me, love is almost everything.. giving and sharing everything u have with the one.

need not forget about him but can't be 'stuck' with the memories of him.. let go, move on.. keep telling myself, eventually 1 day i will be able to let go n move on totally.. the future is waiting for me. i will reach there eventually.. i will be fine, i know i will. even if i'm not, there is a 'you' who try to help by just stay by the side. although you can't help me or pull me out n up, but really appreciate your presence. although you don't know i'm sad or need someone to talk to or just to be there for me, but still thank you.

don't cry too much, don't cry over spilt milk, especially one that happened 1 year ago and when everyone else moved on.. occasionally cry is alright as it tells that i'm not 'dead'.. not emotionless, still feel, still will sad or happy..

jiayou.. that's all i can tell myself.. at the end of the day, is still me who got to move on and be happy.. others can't help you much with it. like it always says: "the one who makes you cry is the one who makes you smile".. well, why is it such? that's life..

school life starting soon, it will keep me busy for quite sometime.. but do i feel july/august so emo.. whenever is aug, i think of last year.. national day preview, cruise, birthday, breakup.. well, i got to forget the sadness.. august is just a month, birthday is just another day, nothing special. don't think back. thinking back is like taking steps back, it makes moving on much tougher.. smiles for those happy memories and make those happy moments outshine those sad moments. there are lot more happy than unhappy. don't feel reluctant to let go or move on. got to do it some day. i will be fine. i know i will be..

i got to start loving myself more. treat myself better, maybe this will be better. i need to let go the love i have for u if not, it will never be fair for the other one. i might not love but like is good enough for now. might not be loved, but still searching for the one who loves me, protects me, understand me, take care of me, be there for me and having me in mind n heart whenever n whatever he does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home