Wednesday, November 03, 2004

eNgiNeEriNg mAths sO diFfiCuLt..!!

haiz.. todae went to hai sing catholic to take eng paper.. haiz.. stupid paper.. for part 2 normally is report writing de but tis time is write article.. hahax.. i anihow write.. hehez.. but then i dun haf enuff time to finish my compo lehz.. haiz.. but nvm lahz.. wat over is over.. hehez.. now can relax abit le.. but then my summary also nv finish.. hahax.. write too much le.. think cfm will fail de lorz.. haiz... dunno lahz.. juz hope that i can juz pass it.
aft paper went to airport study for my engineering maths.. starting wat to practise de but then end up onli reading the examples n writing out the formulae.. =) starting still got confident in my maths de.. but then when enter the class look at the paper.. i abit shock lahz.. hahax.. my mind was like blank lorz.. feel very stress.. hahax.. i oso got alot qn dunno how to do then anihow write juz hope to juz some marks.. my ans all very funni n weird de lehz.. i oso dunno y.. hahax.. pass i think can pass lahz.. is juz that cant score well ba.. a B is good enuff but better is A lahz.. but then dun think can lahz..
todae agnes msg mi sae abt sentosa outing tis sat(6th nov) hahax.. then her msg very cute.. 'no matter rain or shine.. meet at harbour front control station at 9.15am'.. hahax.. actually i realli miss nball lehz.. startingtis sat got my outside club training de but think i nv go.. hahax.. go sentosa haf fun.. hehex.. actually oso wan go training de lehz.. but nvm lahz.. i dun wan spoil mood so i think i go sentosa.. hehex.. can go enjoy.. hahax.. hope that alot of ppl go lahz.. then can realli haf fun lorz.. that time onli got a few go.. haha... hope that tis time everyone goes.. hehex.. so happie..
haiz.. todae on my way home on bus.. u suddenly appear on my mind.. starting thought that tis 2 week can realli concentrate on my studies n dun think much abt u.. but.. i realli long long time nv see u le.. i dun even mind juz seeing u walk pass n without greeting.. juz wanna see u.. sometime hope that i can meet ya at mrt.. telling myself innocently n naively that we are fated.. but it nv happen.. nv see u ard for weeks.. started to miss u more n more n cant control myself frm wanting to see u.. even try to pretend to be happie n cheerful when my mind n heart is thinking of you but not being able to see you.. haiz.. actually i wanna tell u i like u but i'm afraid of rejection so i choose to keep the feeling to myself.. hoping that 1 day u will find out.. i oso dun mind juz being ur fren n going out in grps.. mayb that wat i believe.. friendship last longer that relationship..
-=[count down to game tour(hongkong) : 6days]=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home