Sunday, December 03, 2006

nO mOrE FYP..!! yEaH..

recently is not that busy le.. coz FYP report submission is over then my FYP presentation is oso over... so is more relax le.. but then now quiz prac reports n stuff is coming up lorz... then oso quite busy netball n captain ball.. then for last 2 wk haf been attending first aid course in the wkend.. yesterdae i pass my test le.. so is a certified first aider.. =) hehez.. at least i nv waste my 2 wkends..

my mother is oso back frm msia aft her 10 days of slacking which is my 10 days of hell coz haf to do hse work n stuff... so tiring... now more relax.. i oso dunno is it bcoz i haf been very stressed by the fyp n tired coz of house chores that y recently i easilt mood swing n very hot temper.. n sorry dear that i alwayz lost my temper when toking to u... i will try to tone down n dun raise my voice when toking to u.. sorrie n thanx for helping mi wif abit of my house work.. =) xie xie ni... now finally over le.. dun wanna quarrel that much wif u oso.. so now can focus on my studies le.. dun wanna let my GPA get lower n lower... =x jiayou.. gambate..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home