Sunday, February 04, 2007

2 d0Wn 1 more paper to GO..!! JIAYOU..

1 wk haf gone.. still got 1 more week left.. strictly speaking actually is 2 more days left.. my last paper is on tues afternoon.. after that i so called a graduate of SP le but not offically yet until result is out.. tis week haf 2 paper.. 1 on mon n 1 on fri.. mon is advanced instrumental but is abit tough la.. but think should be able to pass but then most likely my grade will be pull down by the semester exam.. haiz.. then on fri haf pharmaceutical de paper.. the paper is not that tough la but then got some of the qn i noe i got read but then i cant rmb.. i think can pass de ba.. maybe grade wun be that good ba.. then tis coming tues is exam on fragrance chemistry.. this is the paper that i dun like.. my quiz result like shit.. i think tis paper wun be a easy one ba coz of that stupid collin tan as my lecturer.. hmm.. nvm.. guess hope that all tis will be over soon n i can go enjoy.. go do some shopping n not bother abt exam le.. but realli hope my tis semester exam de GPA can maintain at above 3.. best is that my GPA is about 3.2 lorz.. at least like that my overall GPA wun go below 2.9 coz i wanna further my studies la.. noe i wun be able to get into NTU but still will try to apply.. then will oso apply NUS n also NIE.. if cant get into uni i can still got a degree as a teacher at NIE wat.. hehe.. so juz hope that my GPA wun drop n my LEG FASTER FASTER RECOVER!!!! haiz.. new year still on crutches.. haiz.. nvm.. alwayz look on the bright side.. i might recover soon.. JIAYOU.. ^-^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home