Wednesday, September 26, 2007

2 wEirD dReaMs

...The 3rd day without dear dear by my side...
没有你在身边的第 3 天


Just wake up.. haf 2 very weird dreams.. is kind of scary to mi.. the dreams keep appearing in my mind..

1st dream: i dreamt that i was late for my examination.. it seems to be some essay exams n i was late.. i couldn't finish writing on my essay n i haf to submit it le.. i tried my best to write as much as i can hoping that i can at least finish up 2 essay n nv did the 3rd one.. but i noe i'm going to fail that module le.. so i keep scolding myself y m i late.. haiz.. i realli scare this will happen to mi when i'm going for examination..

2nd dream: which i feel is realli a weird dream.. i dream of dear n me suppose to meet at a certain place to so called get engage.. but then everything seems so wrong.. i was being lock at some scary place with all the insects creatures.. they keep appearing around mi i wanna get rid of them n i wanna get out of that disgusting place.. i climb over alot of place n i manage to get out of there.. then i realise i look so messy n untidy so i wanted to bath before i meet dear but i'm getting late.. when i'm bathing at some public bathroom i cant find any soaps or shampoo.. but the ppl at the place i all noe.. but it seems like no one wanted to help mi.. i feel so scare.. i dunno how i manage to get myself dress up n smell so nice.. but i was serious late to meet dear le.. but end up wat happen i dunno le.. guess i realli very scared till i was awake...

hope this 2 is juz dreams.. realli very weird n scary dreams.. everything seem to be wrong n dun work out the right way.. even till now the scene is still in my mind.. scary scaryyy..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home