Monday, January 07, 2008

get very emotional todae.. but not in front of others.. on the way home on bus todae.. listening to the songs in the creative zen vision W that u bought for me.. listening to songs.. the lyrics.. the songs.. brought back alot of memories.. haiz.. i realli duno how.. i noe i should let go of this relationship but the love i have for you nv go away.. not at all.. although i'm very happie all this while but all the laughter n joy that my friends brintg to me jus cant replace the past happiness n laughter you brought to mi.. the happie that i haf all this while is not wat others seen.. 内心里.. i miss u.. i realli miss u.. but i noe my love isn't wat u need.. u dun need me.. i must think for you.. i'm not wat u wan so is better for mi not to bother you.. somemore ur exam is approaching n i noe u wanna do well for tis sem.. i dun wanna be a burden to u n i noe no matter how u feel.. there is her by ur side supporting you alwayz.. you feel stress she will help you to de-stress.. you get slack or lazy she will push u.. you get tired from study she will let u rest n wake u up again to ask you to push u again.. although u already not by my side le.. i will still push myself to study hard de.. my friends are waiting for mi to graduate n return.. my friends are waiting for me to graduate so they can fly over to attend my graduation.. i'll be very touched & happie if during my graduation my friends come over.. coz graduation is onli once in a lifetime if i not going to further my studies anymore.. n somemore i just anyhow mention ask them wanna come anot they sae if can they will come de.. as for you.. i dun think u will come ba.. but i will look forward for graduation that day de.. i hope to share my fruit of labour n hardwork with everyone that care for mi..

i'm in DILEMMA now!!! can people give mi advice.. i starting dun wanna study Honours de.. then my senior n colleagues sae if i can study i should continue to take my Honours coz a normal Degree cert is too common in Singapore le.. but then my cousin ask mi "is there a need n market to spend another 1 year time n money..?" ask mi to come back test market 1st.. is realli need then take Master.. then my brother was saying "yes, degree cert is very common but if i get honours also mean that the company need to pay mi more coz i'm a honours student.. then the company will rather hired a degree holder n pay lesser.." haiz... can someone tell mi how.. initially i didnt wanna take de coz i realli feel australia very sian n boring i wanna come back to where all my friends are.. but now i think getting a Honours is better but now i wanna go but wat people is saying is pulling mi back.. haiz.. what should i do..?? can ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME...!!!



你仍然是我最爱的人… 我想这一生你都会是…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home