Wednesday, May 28, 2008

chui chui chui...

submitted my introduction to research de report.. i can onli sae is super chui ba.. i didnt manage to send a draft to Michael to edit before i submit as i''m onli able to finish my report at 3.15pm where the submission is at 4pm.. haiz.. i guess i cant realli get good grade for this course ba.. if get a grade 5 i think i happy le..

guess is my own fault ba.. always do work at the last min.. slpt at 3am in the morning and wake up at 9+10 am.. miss the 8am lesson again.. i think i realli going to flung that course le.. haiz.. now making alot of plan for my Honours.. looking for hse all tis.. what happen if i cant manage to study honours =x haiz.. chui..

i dunno la.. tis sem i nv seem to be studying.. i'm too slack.. realli too slack le.. miss lectures.. do last min work.. always reach submission date then start doing it.. i guess is my time management ba.. i nv put my heart in.. where did it go..? i noe i need to start studying le.. exam in 2 weeks time.. i need to realli jiayou le.. still got another assignment to do.. submission on fri.. just started.. hope it will goes well n i'm able to finish it soon.. i need plenty plenty of time to study coz i miss too much lectures le.. i need times to understand the lecture notes myself le.. haiz.. dunno la..


这感觉很辛苦,很痛苦,希望一切能尽早结束……


N.e.H.z.O.a.I.x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home