Friday, May 02, 2008

Examination Schedule is out..!!!

Examination schedule is out le

DATE TIME LOCATION COURSE
10/06 (Tue) 11.15am 69-110 CHEM3004
14/06 (Sat) 2.30pm 01-E109 CHEM3003
18/06 (Wed) 11.15am 27A-ExhHall CHEE4301

OMG... the dates are getting closer.. haiz.. is like left abt 1 more month nia.. but i dun haf the feeling that i haf been studying all this while.. die le la.. is realli time to start to do work n realli start studying before it is too late le.. been missing all the morning lectures due to mi for being not discipline enough to wake up early in the morning n slping late at nite.. which make myself super duper tired.. haiz.. got to realli start to study n read thru' lectures notes if possible.. ok.. time to discipline myself n set my target n get myself motivated.. my hand is realli burnt and chao-ta le.. sian sian sian... there goes my hand.. haiz..

I NEED MOTIVATION..!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home