Wednesday, June 11, 2008

should i or should i not continue?

haiz.. getting more n more disappointed and phek chek with myself le.. didnt manage to wake up today for my 10am de revision lesson.. shit lorz.. haiz.. i guess i realli not the study type.. got revision also cant get myself up.. wat the hell manx.. is realli very angry.. very angry with myself.. haiz.. i als dunno wat i'm hanging on for.. sometime i think.. i should stop aft tis and not continue anymore.. why should i carry on..? even got revision for exams also cant be discipline n pull myself out of the bed.. wat more can i do.. haiz.. i dunno.. i dun even now i can realli make it for Honours or should i realli stop.. stop being a burden to my family oso.. using so much of their money for my studies.. haiz.. money is always the issue.. haiz.. i oso dunno la.. wat if i realli cant make it for Honours?

Father: when you will know you can study Honours?
Me: When the result is out on 2nd July.
Father: then must find house and stuff now, what if never get in how?
Me: Eh... my last semester result can make it la. if this semester still do the same then can get in.
Father: then u let mi see how ba.
Me: orhz
Father: you there still got money ma?
Me: eh.. got not much left le..
Father: ok.. then i TT over..
Me: orhz..
(but throughout the conversation.. he dun sound well)

haiz.. i guess money is realli the issue.. should i carry on..? wat do i actually want out of my life? walking the path that everyone wanted? to get a degree cert? to get Honours? and get a well-paid job? haiz.. but ultimately.. i still need money.. haiz... the sum of money isnt small too.. haiz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home