Thursday, June 05, 2008

study study study

just got home not long ago.. is already 1am le.. todae progress is not good at all.. i nv achieve much as i expected myself to.. tml got to work harder le.. todae just cant concentrate well.. starting was alright but as time goes.. losing my focus.. feeling tired.. cant get anything into my mind my brain.. then slpt for abt 45 min.. but wake up feel refresh but still cant realli study.. but then at at late nite.. got the feeling le.. but was just abit too late to get started.. sian.. tml must focus concentrate.. got to jiayou jiayou le..

was study but u appeared in my mind.. so i decide to send u a sms but i guess to u is just a normal msg or maybe it wun be anything to u.. but nvm.. i guess tis isnt important now ba.. wat it feel to you i dun need to noe..

study study study.. other than study now is still study.. although i still surf net.. update my blog.. look for hse for rent.. hoping to chit-chat while with friends online.. but then i nv realli tok to anyone much on msn nowadays..


sometime just hope your name will appear on my phone..
sending a msg to wish good luck for exam or just to say jiayou..
but...
..... ......


N.e.H.z.O.a.I.x



because is you.. i just know... ..... .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home