Wednesday, August 06, 2008

a need or a want?

just now slpt at ard 4.. slpt all the way till 9pm.. dunno y.. i'm just so tired.. suppose to go for a seminar at 12pm todae.. but i was 10 min late.. so end up i didn't went.. so i just go home =x which mean i didnt appear in the office n lab todae.. heez.. nvm la.. just got to faster think of idea for my honours de research proposal can le.. due on 18th.. OMG..!!!! got to get started.. discipline discipline..



sometime i'm just get confused..
wat do i want ?
what do i need ?
do i need you/you or do i want you/you..?
do i realli need
really want
or is just replacement?
i dunno..

you can MIA(missing in action) for quite long.
but you
can just brighten up my days when i feel moody
simply by just having you appeared on my tagboard.
that will be good enough to make mi happie and not moody anymore.

you know what you want.
you know what you need.
you know what suit you.
but it is just not me.
from conversation,
we knew we pursuit different kind love.
what you can give & what you want
isn't what i have & what i want.

maybe that you suit me more.
maybe this you isn't really what i need.
maybe that you i really love.
maybe this you is just like.

are you a need or are you a want?
i know you are both a need and a want to me.
are you a need or are y
ou a want?
i don't know.
coz i feel so uncertain.
for what you feel for me
and the view you have for love
am i a need or a want to you/you?
or maybe i'm neither a need nor a want.

for this time,
i knew you and me won't work out.
you and me won't work out.

or maybe this you that really need me and really want me
as much as i really need you and really want you
has not appear.
or did i miss that you?
as you have already pass-by my life.
or maybe in my life,
there isn't suppose to have you in it.


你的爱情观是什么
1. 理性的当你的头脑和你的心有不同的看法你会跟随你的头脑
2. 不理性的当你的头脑和你的心又不同的看法你会跟随你的心
3. 要衡量的有了他/有什么好和不好需要或不需要
4. 选择性的可以选择去爱谁也可以选择不去爱谁
5. 爱就是爱不需要想太多爱就是爱

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home