Saturday, August 02, 2008

some of the trip photos are in shu ting's blog..
bcoz i take very very long to upload photo to my blog..
take a look at them at her blog here.
here's the link.
http://www.babygarfield.blogspot.com/

if not just click her link in my blog.
if wan more photo..
go to Facebook.com.
see photo of mi.
see the albums in Darryl's, ZiYang's & Shuting's facebook account.
will havve mi inside =)

wait till i'm free then upload up.
honours..
is boring..
is tiring..
journals. journals & more journals...
sleepy. sleepy & more sleepy.

Multilayer Porphyrins/Polyelectrolytes Complex Films.
that is my honours topic and project..
haiz..

Honours Research Proposal due on 18 Aug 08.
I haben start.
dunno how to start.
die le la.

having my 21st Birthday celebation on 12th Aug 08 instead on the actual day on 13th Aug
coz 13th Aug is EKKA day (Public Holiday)
so decided to celebrate the day before then can play till late then dun need scare cant wake up for school the next day.

now my birthday wishes..
to get the Prada wallet.
to get myself a car here. 2nd-hand will do.
to get First Class for my Honours.
to hope that everything will turn out well.


i miss you.
at least i know you appreciate me.
at least i know you can give me hopes.
at least i know you realli did love me before.
at least you wanted me that much before.
at least i'm in your top few priority.
at least i know where i stand.
at least you wouldn't hurt me that much now.
at least i know you treasure me.




he actually doesn't like her that much.
maybe is just a little.
just that little.
is just a little of "like" which is not that much to be "love"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home