Tuesday, October 28, 2008

250cc and below =pPpP

almost 1 week nv blog le..
been a busy week i guess..
on the 22nd night xueting was here in Brisbane.
then 23rd we went to Gold Coast..
went to Harbour Town to shop..
went to Surfer Paradise..
then at night xueting flied back SG le..

24th (Fri) went for my bike lesson (shhh..)
is already my 3rd lesson =x
heez..
is kind of expensive ($270 per lesson) to learn here
but is faster to get a license here =)
and i'm glad to tell u guys..
i got my Queensland bike license =)
250cc and below.. =)
heez..
but then must wait for 6 months then go back SG to convert my license..
so HAPPY..
but then my parents dun know (shhh...)

i fell during my 2nd day..
and got bruises all over my right leg..
then for the 3rd day.
i fell too..
i thought i won't get my license le..
got to spend another $270 le..
but i got it =)
i got my license..
but i also got bruises on my left leg this time..
on my ankle/veins.
which is so damn painful..
but i guess is worth it..

that night went Reiji too..
is clubbing..
but as usual..
i don't dance..
i just sit and drink and watch others..
haha..
i still prefer chilling out ba..
not dancing for me please..
but as usual..
some will get high..
some wil get drunk..
so the others will take care of them..

25th went to eat at Mt Gravatt..
eat some asian food..
to celebrate Yan Hao's birthday..
we all got him a Timberland jacket as present..

26th (sunday) was a lazy day..
slpt till late afternoon..
then got up to went to the valley to return the rented car..

27th(monday)
never go to school..
due to diarrohea..
rest at home..
then at night went to ShiJian hse to give him a birthday surprise..
the present the housemates gave was very cute and nice..

28th (today)

didnt go to school too..
was sick..
sian..
flu..
sore throat..
fever..?
haiz..
just felt so sick..
tired..
going to rest soon le..
haben been doing any lab work lately..
got to make up the time lost..
haiz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home