Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Hard Disc

i bought 2 new hard disc (is called hard drive over here)
i bought a portable one & a external one which is more bulky..
the portable one is Seagate FreeAgent Go 320 GB (blue in colour)
the colour is just so nice..
supposely the blue colour will cost $10 more than the white/silver one..
but then is was the same price as the original colour so i just grab the blue one =)
it cost AUD$148..

then i bought a external hard disc for saving everything and to backup my laptop just in case..
is Western Digital (WD)My Book® Essential Edition™ 1 TB 3.5 Hard Drive (standing)..
it look like a book..
is 1 Trillion bytes..
should be more than enough for tis year n next ba..
it cost $199 and it got a backup system..
so i got this instead of another one which cost $176..
hope it worth it..
still playing with my this 2 new "toys"
haha..
since my previous hard disc give mi so much problems..
hopefully this 2 will be good..
and got 3 years warranty for WD and 5 yr warranty for Seagate..
still need to transfer quite a number of songs, photos and videos..

anyway.. i'm just too happy to have this 2 hard disc though they cost some money..
but i think is better for mi to get a new one since my old one is giving mi alot of trouble..
i dun wanna save my Honours works halfway then cant open them after that..
total cost of $347..
haben tell my father yet..
hopefully my sister who saw this entry pls help mi tell him..
cos it sch work n i need it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home