Saturday, June 20, 2009

SHOPPING!!!

yesterday was a busy day..
wake up at 10am to go to uni to collect my Honours result..
but...
it was not out yet =( haiz..
then went to city for lunch with Hairul, Deborah, Darryl and Ziyang..
Hairul went to Hair City for hair cut..
went to check out with them how much it will cost for me to curl my hair..
it cost $180 Aussie Dollars =(
haiz.. i shall think about it first..
went to Han Woo Ri for Lunch..
Korean foood.. it had been long since i last ate Korean food..
i Love Korean Food =) heez..

after city we head to Queensland Transport at Rosalie..
Hairul was to have his driving test..
while waiting, deb, darryl and me head for some coffee..
after half an hour we went back..
Hairul was queuing up, that means he passed his driving test =)
it a good news..
so we head to DFO (Direct Factory Outlet) at Airport to do some shopping..
i bought a pair of Converse canvas shoes since I wanted to get myself a pair long time ago..
starting was thinking of getting a red pair but there isnt any of my size,
so i look around, saw this pair which is a white and pink..
i think is nice n unique, so i got it..
it is expensive.. $89.99..
but i aim for a pair of converse shoes years ago,
and having this covered shoes will allow my feet to stay warm during this winter..
then i dun need to climb everywhere during my Tasmania and Melbourne trip with my BOOTS.
i just love that pair of shoes..
then i bought a pair of Oakley =x
heez.. is a super cheap buy.. is a STEAL..!!
is only $50 for Oakley BETRAYâ„¢ Black-Red Gradient..
i like the side of the sunglasses..
heez.. it worths $270 and it comes with an Oakely hard box (worth $40)..
so i think is a super worth it buy =pPp
my second pair of Oakley.. but is of different style..
one is sport type while this pair that i just bought is a going out type..
then saw this Oakely pair of sock which is $10..
then got this protection at the heel pair..
to prevent and blister..
so i get it also..
then got this Oakley cap which is 2 for $10, so 1 for $5..
hairul jio to me to get together..
so i get this white/yellow cap.. (i also dunno will wear anot =x but is only 5 bucks)
so i bought myself 3 Oakley stuff and 1 pair of Converse shoes =)
great shopping day..
starting say wanna budget nv think of getting anything..
end up i get the most thingy =x
heez..

ok.. i should be packing my stuff soon..
shifting house.. haiz..
sian.. need to pack my 'so many' stuff..
ok.. off to relax myself..heez..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home