Thursday, June 17, 2010

went to see doctor just now.. is a follow-up appointment at CGH.. this is the 2nd time i went, the last time was a month ago.. when to see the doctor to discuss regarding my skin problem issue and is the medication helping me. but the answer is NO for the time being. the doctors suggested that i received the medication for another month to see how things go before they decide to use Light Therapy.. This time I finally remember to ask the Doctor, he said that I should avoid doing Sports coz the sweat might worsen the skin issue so try not to do Sports and should try to avoid staying too long under the sun too.. haiz.. so sad.. can't exercise =(

this is the 7th training.. mid of 97 weeks left.. tml is last working day of the week, so I will be left with 96 weeks to go =pPp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home