Wednesday, February 07, 2007

ExAm OvEr Le.. i'M "oFFiCaLLy" gRaDuAte.. haha

finally exam is over.. ti will be n will be my last sem in SP coz i dun wanna forward n i dun wish to forward.. but i realli scare of my last paper which is fragrance chemistry.. i scare i will forward lorz.. coz the paper isnt that easy la.. hope that my MCQ can help mi to pull up my total score n hope that my practicals will help mi oso la coz my quiz for that module is all juz pass nia.. haiz.. realli scare.. then oso scare that my tis sem de GPA wun be good i realli hope that it is at least kept at 3 so that my overall GPA wun be pull down.. realli hope will do well.. as for people who still have exam.. all the best n jiayou.. aft the paper can enjoy le.. jiayou..

finish exam le.. can go shopping liao.. haha.. can walk shopping can go enjoy can go play mahjong.. can do alot alot of things le.. but then... I STILL HAVE TO WALK WITH CRUTCHES.. haiz.. during chinese new year also cant wear nice nice shoes le.. haiz.. so sad.. but then still wanna go to hunt for NICE dress or nice skirt n nice clothes.. wanna shop n shop.. haha.. but then the main thing that i muz by is a nice shoes that can fit my splint.. most probably is that slipper like de sandal that kind.. like those papillio that kind de.. 1 strip that kind de lorz.. hmm.. dunno la.. juz hope that is nice can le.. any1 got ani idea pls tell mi k.. i need to buy shoes for new year coz i dun wanna wear sandal for new year.. so ppl got idea tell mi k.. thanx ar..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home