Thursday, September 27, 2007

i'm LiKe a zOmbiE..

...The 4th day without dear dear by my side...
没有你在身边的第 4 天


i think something is seriously wrong with mi now.. ever since u haf left.. i've been waking up damn early... even though i set my alarm clock at 10am to wake myself up.. but it seems that i will auto wake up at 7+8am.. then try to slp back but i will wake up again at 9+am.. then still try to slp back again.. i will wake up at 10+am.. how?? even though i slept at 2am yesterdae but y will a PIG like mi who love to sleep wake up so damn early n i slpt less than 8 hrs?? n guess wat.. for mi i need a minimum of 10 hrs of slp de lehz.. but now i no matter slp at wat time how late i will alwayz wake up at 7+8am.. i'm not tired when i wake up at all.. but i will start to feel slpy at night.. this isnt wat i wan.. i wanna do work at night but whenever i wanna start to do my work.. my eyes keep closing.. haiz.. i have not been productive for very long le.. i realli need to finish up my work.. i got lots of work to do i noe but y i juz cant bring myself to start.. haiz..

i start to feel the changes in mi le.. my slping time changes.. my clock realli spoilt le.. dunno how to adjust it back.. then nowadays i wake up.. i dun feel hungry at all.. or mayb i should sae... i dun feel the hunger or the need to eat even though i haven't been eating for the whole day..! WHAT WRONG WITH ME ? ? it seems like i trying to slim down but this isn't wat i wan.. wanna "jian fei" must alwayz eat breakfast de.. but y ar.. YENWEI is a person who eat ALOT ALOT.. but now.. this YENWEI CAN DUN EAT ANYTHING AT ALL FOR THE WHOLE DAY BUT DUN FEEL HUNGRY AT ALL ! ! haiz..CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL MI WHAT HAPPEN TO ME ?? WHAT WRONG WITH ME ? ? AM I SICK ? OR WHAT ? ? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TALK TO ME ?? PLEASE GET ME OUT OF THIS..

NO MOTIVATION. NO MOOD. NO JOY. NO LAUGHTER. NO EXPRESSION. i realli hate myself now.. can someone SAVE mi please.. every morning i wake up.. it is juz another day.. another day that i dun haf any feeling at all.. another day that juz pass like this i'm not looking forward to it or wat... i realli feel like a ZOMBIE.. NO FEELING at all.. i'm so DEAD.. haiz.. i realli pass 1 day as 1 day.. what wrong with me..? i feel myself very weird.. my heart feel weird my mind feel weird.. everything just seems WRONG to mi.. total wrong-ness.. i never been like this before.. not at all.. this is the 1st time i experience tis kind of feeling.. i dunno wat to do to get myself back to normal.. STONING + NUAN-ING.. i cant help myself or bring myself out of this.. i realli very pek chek with myself.. i realli noe i need to study.. but... haiz... i so RUAN i so FAN.. 救命啊 !


NO MOTIVATION. NO MOOD. NO FEELING. NO JOY. NO LAUGHTER. NO EXPRESSION.
NOT TIRED. NOT HUNGRY. NOT SMILING. NOT LAUGHING. NOT MOTIVATED.
SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH ME ! ! BUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME ? ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home