Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I SCRATCHED THE CAR..!!!

I SCRATCHED THE CAR..!!! SUPER SUPER SUPER SERIOUS.... DAMN DAMN JIALAT..!!!

haiz... i duno wat to sae le.. no mood.. 1st time so serious till i no appetite no mood.. even cried.. haiz.. i duno who to talk to.. keep asking myself how can tis happen to mi.. haiz.. i noe is coz the window blur then i tot i pass le.. then knocked n scratched..!! arghhh... STUPID STUPID..!!!! sickening window.. sickening yenwei.. damn dulan with myself lorz..

i'm going emo liao.. haiz... i'm damn affected by this incident liao... haiz.. super sad.. duno why i feel like calling u to talk to u.. but i noe i shouldnt call u somemore ur exam is next week n most importantly.. u r not my dear anymore.. i cannot haf anything just call u although i realli wanted to.. i super stunned super blur.. duno wat to do.. duno who to talk.. last time whenever i got problem i cfm approach u.. but now i noe i cannot.. coz ur dear is not mi.. i noe i haf to learn to handle everything by myself..

i'm super sad super no mood.. super emotional now..!! haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home